Some things are just not fair........

It's interesting what things pop in and out of your head at times......well, I think so anyway. Sometimes I wonder where on earth some of the things come from that I think about. Some things that happen in life are just not fair............and there's nothing more that you can say about it. I am glad that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that "God is in Control" because that is what gets me through some days I am sure. I start to think about how I would actually cope if I didn't know God and His grace in my life. I am glad that I do not have to do it on my own. Jesus is my Rock and all I need in life, He will help me through. I have some dear friends that are going through some struggles and I pray that in the unfair stuff God will be their strength too.

On another note........Colin and I both celebrated a birthday this week and I was pleasantly surprised to come home on Sunday after church and find that my bedroom was completely covered in balloons........thanks to Andraya, Robyn and Amy (and I'm sure Keeley played a part!!) Here's what it looked like..............


Thanks ladies...........it was fun kicking them around the bedroom, and we had a blast popping them.........I'm sure there were at least 100 balloons, well it felt like it anway!

Things to be thankful for;

1. A mighty God

2. Great friends.........who wouldn't want a bedroom full of balloons on their birthday?

3. a great week with my parents here

4. rain that we have had over the last week

5. God is in Control!

Take care.........til next time..................Love Kylie XXX


Comments

I missed a birthday? Where's the cake? Happy Birthday Kylie. Luv ya Penn
The Real Me??? said…
hehehe....try 200 balloons lol...and let me tell you our cheek muscles felt it the next day! glad you enjoyed it though :)

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1