God is closer than you think..... part 2

The next question in the study talks about how God can sometimes seem elusive..... hard to comprehend. I cannot really think of any times in my life where I thought that God was hard to comprehend, or even distant for that matter. I think I have known that when things weren't great between me and God, it was more about me and my effort towards that that was the problem. I am the worst procrastinator and find it hard to be disciplined in working on my relationship with God. I do know that God is working in me in really great ways, sometimes despite me.

I don't know if I'm making sense or if this is just all babble, but one of the revelations that I had.... at some time in my journey, I just can't remember, but I know it wasn't recently.... is that God has a desire to know me... to reach out to me, to have a relationship with me. He not only loves me, but He likes me.......... and that is awesome to realise and know in my heart.

Oh well, enough rambling for now.......

Blessings on the journey............... Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

God is closer than you think..... part 1

Busy, busy, busy...