God is closer than you think..... part 3


It is wonderful to recognise God's promises in the Bible and even more wonderful to be able to say that they are true for you. God's wonderful promise to us throughout the Scripture is that He will be with us always. It makes a huge difference to me to know that through the good times and the bad times God will be with me. This week we read through many stories in the Bible where God said "I will be with you".

My favourite one though is this one.............
Joshua 1:9
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged,
for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."

To know that God is with me always is a great comfort. I may not always understand why things happen or don't happen, but I am thankful that God is with me all the way.

I pray that I can continue to know the closeness of His presence and that I won't lose sight of the promise that God is always with me.

Blessings on the journey................ Love Kylie xxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

God is closer than you think..... part 1

Busy, busy, busy...