Another Day.....Another few hundred jobs to do.....

Well.....there just seems to be so much to do around here at the moment. At our church during feb and march we are doing a series called EPIC which is really good and seems to be going well. It has been good to be a part of the small groups for this and I just really love seeing the women that I meet with get into God and His Word, it's just awesome! They are even meeting on their own to go over some of the studies and making time to do extra studies when they can't meet on their normal day for some reason, so it is good to see. My life as a story............never completely thought about that before, but it's a really good concept and very interesting. Well, now I had better get going and get some more of my work done.....it's still going to be there no matter how long I procrastinate.

Bye bye.............Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1