Another weekend come and gone....

Hi there.....well, another weekend has come and gone and a new week is about to begin. I can't believe how fast the weeks are going so far this year.....it will be Christmas before we know it! Well, we have been having really hot weather again and it is supposed to be getting hotter over the next few days, so that won't be very nice.....I really hate the hot weather! I much prefer the cold weather where you can rug up and get warm......hey there's only so much clothing you can take off! Anyways, we have had some busy weeks and it doesn't look like it is going to get much quieter really.....but that is good, I would rather be busy than not busy. Colin and I are really trying to lose weight, but i am afraid that we both have really bad will-power and just cave in.....and I am really bad when i get down, just want to eat and eat and eat. We have had the tread-mill and the exercise bike in the loungeroom for a little while now, but today saw the lounge suite moved out of the way and the exercise equipment put right in the centre of the room, so.....the next step is to actually using them! I have hope for us......please pray!

I am thankful for;

1. An amazing God
2. New people at church
3. God's faithful people who are really wanting to see our church grow
4. New friends
5. the ability to do cross stitch ~ one of my fave hobbies

til next time..................Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1