Arghhhhhhhhh my aching calf muscles.......

Well, here I am, home from youth group and boy are my calf muscles aching. I guess it goes to show how much walking I haven't done! Tonight we had a scavenger hunt....quite like the Da Vinci code....it was a good night, even though our team came last! We were ok on finding out the different clues, but we didnt have the brains to get the final clue, even when it was sent to us as a SMS from one of the other teams.......der! Anyways, it was a good night, there was 10 youth and 4 of us as leaders which was really good. It has taken me all day today to do some of the work I have needed to do on the computer.......it's called procrastination and also I have been distracted by some reading that I have been doing......thank you Andraya! ~ Colin has been suitably impressed with the distraction I have had with reading, it means that I have not been bothering him as much. I have managed to do some house cleaning though, we are having visitors this week and not that they would care if the house is a mess or not, but it really does need a good clean ~ and loads of clutter put back in its right place. I can't help the fact that I am a messy person, I just wish that I was more like my sister who is neat and tidy (she's the only one though out of the four of us kids!). Oh well enough blabbing on..............

I am thankful for;
1. muscles in my legs reminding me that I am indeed alive
2. a great God who is my creator
3. chocolate (hey i've been good for the rest of the day!)
4. a good book to read
5. a phone call from a friend

Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1