Could I procrastinate any more?

Well, this is the last thing I will do before I go off and finish my sermon for tomorrow, I think I am continuing to master the art of procrastination, but I had better get my act together and get it done. Maybe a reward of doing some more of my cross stitch later today will get me going.... I enjoy stitching and it is beginning to look good, so I am eager to get more done. It has been a good week, busy, yet I really couldnt say exactly what I have been doing, just the usually stuff plus some added visitation and admin that always takes up a lot of time. We are getting ready for a women's conference at the end of March and it's going to be a great time together with women from all around the area. The theme is "Made for More" and I believe that God is going to do some great things as we meet together in this way. I pray that things will go smoothly with the organisation of it and that we will be able to finalise speakers etc. for the day. God is good!

til next time, Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1