Doesn't Time Fly..........

Next thing you know it is 5 days later and I haven't blogged............ Oh well, we have been blessed to have our good friends Chell and Bryn staying with us over the last few days, it's been really good to see them here and to share with them. Colin has a new hobby.......model trains, so he has been looking around to see what he can get to get his trains up and running. His dad gave him some model trains that they had when Colin lived at home and he decided that he should see what he can do with them. Yay...............more expensive things to buy! Oh well, never mind, it's a good thing. I'm supposed to be writing my sermon, so I had better get going...............I am a great procrastinator! See ya,

Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1