A Hot Hot Day

One thing I hate about summer is that there is HOT weather. Now I don't mind the occasional hot day and don't get me wrong, I love going swimming or going to the beach, but I really hate hot weather. I would much rather it be cold and have to snuggle up to get warm, I love my flannel pjs, I love my electric blanket, I love standing near the heater or an open fire......bring on the cooler weather I say! I think that it is going to be hot for at least the next few days, so looks like I'll be trying to do a lot of work from inside where it's not so hot. Maybe we can go to the beach after tea tonight, might have to convince Colin to do that. We could take the dog for a little walkie or just take ourselves......might be a little much for the doggie, but mmmmmmmmm...... sounds like a plan! By the way..... the dog is still with us, she even looks a lot better than she did last week, though right now she is driving me nuts walking around the house and sniffing everywhere for food.....at least she has gotten her appetite back for now!

Til next time........bye for now...........Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1