Whew.....what a busy week!

What a busy week we have had, and it's not about to get any slower at the moment I don't think. The week was a busy one anyway and then we had a funeral as well today which meant extra preparation and all that goes along with it. An awesome opportunity to witness and spend time with people though. I really do like the ministry of a funeral, though it totally puts me right out of my comfort zone in talking to people, but it is an awesome time to show people the love of God and serve them at the same time.

I wonder......does any body actually read this, apart from my husband that is..........

February the 29th.................I just realised that this is a day that we only see every 4 years! And here it is..........YAY! Thank you God for each day you give to us...............

Anyways........I am thankful for;

1. An amazing God who always gives me strength to do what I cannot accomplish in my own strength.
2. A great team of people at church that helped out today.
3. A spa bath ~ especially for the sore feet!
4. Tasty crab meat for tea.......courtesy of one generous fisherman (even though my house smells from cooking them!)
5. An awesome husband who is soooooooooo gorgeous and who loves me!

Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Anonymous said…
i read it...well i do now anyway lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1