Bracelets......bracelets everywhere!!!

Well, this week we have our women's conference "Free 2B Me" and we are gearing up for a great time together with ladies from all over the area. For the last few weeks a team of ladies from church have been making bracelets as little gifts for the ladies, our aim, or should I say, the number of bracelets that I wanted us to get to was 100 and I finished the last one of them on Sunday night!

aren't they pretty?!!!!!!

and of course I must thank the beautiful Andraya for the idea and for the time she took in teaching us all how to make them......they didn't take a lot of time and the look so great too. It was also good spending some girl time doing beading and just chatting (and eating), must do more of that..........(not so much of the eating though!)

When mum was here on the weekend she taught me how to knit a bracelet so I made this other one which was fairly easy and looks rather gorgeous too!

Needless to say my loungeroom floor is still wearing some beads from the many that I dropped while doing all of this beading, I guess that I will still find them for weeks to come. (Like I swept some more up at the church today from 2 weeks ago!)
Thanks for sharing in my beading joy!

Til later.............love Kylie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1