Easter a great time of reflection......

Easter was great this year, very reflective..... We had great Easter meetings, (although the Sunday sermon wasn't the best that I have ever done......but aren't we glad that God works despite the lameness of our work sometimes....) and although we had a lot of our regular people away, we also had a lot of visitors which was really good. We started on Thursday for an Easter celebration at JAM which went really well although we didn't have a lot of people there, we had a great time. Then on Friday we had our Good Friday service where we were challenged by the fact that our sin nailed Jesus to the cross and we were invited to give our sins over to Jesus and not take them back out the door with us. Easter Sunday we enjoyed the atmosphere of celebration and it was great to share together, there was a lot of singing and praising going on!
It was great over the weekend to have my parents come over for a visit, hadn't seen them for a while, and it was good to spend some time with them. Dad polished our windows and cleaned out the courtyard.............thank you Daddy!

So now it's all nice and clean again and looking pretty.........I also got my pantry reorganised and my linen cupboard straightened out......good for the parents to visit, not for the things that they have done around the house, but it was good to have them here, doing craft with mum and watching movies, going for a walk to the beach and the jetty at Wallaroo. Now that they have gone home (at 5:40 this morning) it feels kinda lonely, but at least I only had a little tear in my eye this time and not bawling my eyes out for ages! I love having visitors, but I hate it when they leave.........

Oh well, I am thankful for:

1. My Saviour Jesus who died for my sin
2. my loving parents who travelled all this way to spend the weekend with us
3. sleeping in today...........wonderful
4. a loving husband..........I love you!
5. clean, shiny windows!

Till later..........Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Captain Colin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Captain Colin said…
it was a good weekend. a the parents in laws there wern't too bad. At least the courtyard is clean again.

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1