More Heat? This is Autumn..............

Could it get any hotter? Well, I guess that it could indeed get hotter, but I think that this heat wave has gone on long enough.......God please, we need some relief! Today it has been hot again, never would have guessed huh? It's not supposed to be this hot in the middle of March, heck what's going on? I am really hoping that the other prediction about the weather will happen, that is that the weather pattern we have had over summer is pointing to the fact that we will more than likely have more rain than usual this year, believe it or not! That would be good and bring it on I say..............it hit 40 degrees in Adelaide today so it would have been 41-42 here, mmmmmm have to watch the news tonight. But I just checked the weather on the Bureau of Meterology and it said that tomorrow is going to be cooler..........wait and see...........at least I have been able to get some work done inside with the air con on, at least I am very thankful for that.

Bye for now,

Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Kylie,

Glad to read about what's been happening in your life in SA.

Sounds like God is using you greatly (and Colin as well) and that the Palstras are placed in the exact place that God needs you in just now.

As for your question, "Does anyone read this blog?" I had trouble accessing it until I signed up for a blogger account myself, so perhaps other people are having the same trouble?

I was sitting here thinking of you and Colin today, and got all teary remembering some of the times we shared... it feels like a whole lifetime ago now but those memories are still fresh in my heart and I will treasure them dearly.
I kow I don't keep in contact much anymore, but I want you to know that I still consider you to be one of my closest friends and there are many moments in life when I miss you heaps. I know our lives have headed in different directions and our friendship is not what it once was, but I still think of you often and pray for both you and Colin often too. Ihave often thought about how nice it would be to go back to those 'good old days' but I realise that I would be missing out on all the blessings that God has provided me with if I was to do that. I had never imagined myself ever moving away from ballarat, but I guess when we're obedient to God's calling then we're really in store for whatever He brings!

Anyway, enough rambling, I'd better go and finish getting organised for Easter.

Bless you hepas my precious friend, and know that you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1