So much to do.....so little time.....

Well, this week is looking like it is going to be a big one. We are getting ready for Easter as well as our women's conference which is the week after Easter. Then we have, on top of the usual stuff, RE at Kadina Primary this Wednesday, and an Easter celebration night for JAM on Thursday night (I wonder how many people from the church will come...) and mum and dad are coming over for Easter....so I guess that means that we also have to clean the house a little! I have a huge list of things to do, but it is good to be busy and be alive! But for now, it's almost time for me to go and ring my bestest bud in the world and see what she has been up to.

Bye for now,

Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1