Thank you awesome God!

You know there are times when we just don't feel like we have anything to give to the people on a Sunday, you know we do all of the preparation and work out what's happening but it just doesn't seem like it's going to come off. Today was one of those days....... Colin and I had had a few little arguments and that's not really like us, and things just didn't seem to come together....we knew that there was going to be a number of people away today and that was a little disappointing aswell, but you know, as things generally happen when God is involved, we were able to spend some great time in prayer before the meeting this morning, there was only three of us, but it was awesome and God gently reminded me that when I wait on Him, I need not worry about anything else that is going on, because He is my refuge and my strength! Church was great today as we came into the presence of God, and we still had 44 people there! Hallelujah!!! One of our JAM mums came with her three kids which is the first family that we have seen come other than on our special Sundays, Awesome! Our God is a great God, He is all that I need.

I am thankful for.....................

1. A great God...........You are all I need!
2. Ann and her children, Sarah, Jenny and Kate
3. Caitlain and Grace
4. Building relationships with people in the church
5. that God is a God of truth and who keeps His promises (I'm still waiting......and trying to be patient)

Til later..............Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1