C.O.W. ~ Church Our Way.......

C.O.W. ~ Church Our Way


Tonight we had COW ~ which is church for our youth.

(and no for those that know that I have a fondness for cows, particularly the friesian variety for their black and white pattern, this was not my idea, though I think it's pretty cool)

It was a good night, well, I thought so anyway, and I was running it so.............. Anyway, we had 13 of us there and it was good.

Forgiveness......for most people it is an interesting topic and it was interesting to talk about it tonight. This is one of those hard topics that we have to deal with in life.....possibly the hardest one. How can we possibly forgive someone who has hurt us so terribly? Well, it is only because of God's grace that we can do that....it is because of His forgiveness of us and because of His grace and His working in our lives that we can come to the place where we can even begin to heal and forgive others. I am not saying that forgiveness is easy, far from it.....but it an essential part of our journey and growth in God....we can do it with God's help and over time....also with the help of some godlly friends and fellow travellers.

Some good quotes I found about forgiveness.........

Anger makes you smaller, while forgiveness forces you to grow beyond what you were.
~ Cherie Carter-Scott

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Forgiveness is almost a selfish act because of its immense benefits to the one who forgives.
~ Lawana Blackwell - The Dowry of Miss Lydia Clark, 1999

I am thankful for;
1. God's forgiveness in my life
2. God's healing in my life
3. a nice bed to sleep in.......zzzzzzzzzz
4. people seeing something good in me
5. a great husband who loves me

Blessings on the journey.........Love Kylie xxx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1