Free 2 B Me.............

Free 2 B Me


Well, as I promised here are a few photos from our conference, though I know I said I would do it on Sunday, but well..........you know......been a bit slack. It was unbelievable how tired I was on Saturday and Sunday, I think all the busyness is starting to catch up to me and I just feel so drained. Anyhow.............here are some pics from our great day..........


Colin did a great job with setting out most of the decorations, didn't know what he was up to with the word stuff, but it looked magnificant! The cross was covered in butterflies that had been so wonderfully hand cut out by the lovely Jill and her creative husband Rob(!). The butterflies looked great put all around the place............awesome, and yes we have kept them for another occasion, can't let all of that hard work go to waste.

We had a load of Plahnts (get the South Aussie pronunciation right) loaned to us from one of the local nurseries and we just placed them all over the place to look pretty.
We made all of the ladies a show bag which had a bottle of water (that we had donated by one of the local companies), a note pad, pen, balloon, ruler, little bottle of bubbles, and a bookmark. (can't think of anything else that was in there) and we also gave out some little pressies before all of the sessions, a chocolate love heart, a rose-shaped lollipop and a bracelet that we made. It was great to see the ladies all enjoy their goodies and the little extra touches that we had done.

Even the toilets looked all pretty.....we had a basket of bits and pieces that people could use throughout the day, smelly stuff, hair brush, nail file, sewing kit etc. and of course there were butterflies in the toilets too...........nice. Thanks to Amy even a butterfly on the flush button!

Some of the ladies from our church were content to sit in the afternoon pampering time and knit and talk, that's if you could get them away from the massage chair!

This is how the whole room looked, you can kind of see it here with all of the ladies around too. Well as you can see we had an absolutely wonderful time and God was truly moving in the lives of all of the ladies that were there it was awesome.
God challenged me to continue to think about and really seek Him on the question "Who am I?" or probably more to the point, "Who does God see me as?" Last week at our People of Worth small group we talked about asking God to reveal to us what our true name is.....you know, like in the Bible Abram became Abraham, and Jacob became Israel, because that is what their true identity in God was. I think that I need to spend some good time with God and ask Him to reveal what my true name is......maybe I will be suprised....or maybe I just don't want to find out because that means that I just might have to live up to that name........mmmmmmm, very interesting. God and I have some business to do!'
I am thankful for:
1. An amazing God who sees me for who I really am
2. Great friends who always seems to know how to cheer me up
3. People who are just there.....that I can confide in and
know that everything is ok.....or at least its gonna be
4. Rain.........thank you God, just didn't
expect it to be so cold today when we
were collecting at the motor show
5. Spending time with Tamika this week while she
has been on work experience

Til next time..............Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Wow my Precious Friend... what an awesome time it sounds like you and all the other women had. The pictures are great (and my congrats to Colin for such awesome and appropriate decorations!)... God gave me a vision when I was in Maryborough for a similar ministry opportunity, however it really wasn't appropriate for Maryborough... but seeing/reading about you're conference has really renewed my passion and has reminded me of that vision and so now I am challenged to pray pray pray about the possibility of implementing it here in Beechworth... and as for the name thing- wow! I wasn't at your People of Worth session but at around the same time I had been praying about who I am in Christ, and God spoke strongly to me telling me that I was a "Beautiful Warrior", confident and strong, and ready to be raised up to bigger and better things... so it seems like God knows something I don’t lol... and I am feeling greatly challenged to live up to that title, "Beautiful Warrior"... Anyway, I pray you too find out who you are in Christ at this point in your life, and that you too can continue confidently and boldly with all that God is calling you to do.
Bless you heaps! Sending lots of big hugs and prayers your way. Love always, Ainsley.
P.S. Do you have a pattern for those bracelets? They are awesome and I'd love to tackle them myself sometime.

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1