My God the Healer.....

My God is such an awesome God and I am so thankful that He is still in the business of doing miracles today! Last Sunday Colin spoke in his message about healing and we had a time of healing prayer together. We were giving thanks to God for the response that was made by so many people. I was deeply moved by seeing so many people come forward for prayer and as the Holy Spirit did His thing, many lives were touched and changed I am sure. It is important to be obedient to God. God knows that I haven't always been obedient to Him and whether that is a lack of trust, faith, or just plain stubborness and laziness I am forever grateful that He still trusts me to be His servant. (Hope that makes sense) I am reminded when I don't see things happening the way that I want them to, that I only see part of the bigger picture, and God just asks that I be obedient and faithful to Him.

Til next time...................Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1