Time for an update........

I realised that I hadn't posted a blog in a little while, so I guess it is time for an update. Things have been a little quieter for the past few days which has been good and not quite as much to plan for at the moment with school holidays.......which reminds me, I have a JAM planning meeting tomorrow so I need to get a few things done for that............. Anyways, isn't it a good thing that God doesn't go on holidays? For that I am very thankful. I am also aware that at times I seem to go on holidays from Him, but He is faithful and as I come back to Him again and again, I am reminded of His unconditional love for me.
I have been struggling lately with the way my prayers are being answered, or as it seems to me, not being answered, but I have also had some great revelations and God is continuing to show me His presence in my life despite the discouragement I feel. I have been blessed and reminded that God's timing is absolutely perfect, I just pray now that He will strengthen me to wait and pray with patience and faith.

Til next time...........................Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1