Rejoice and be glad?

I have had this verse in my head.........

You know there are some days that I just don't feel like rejoicing........things seem to go wrong and well.........there just aren't enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do. (It really is a pity that we have to sleep - though I do really love my bed) But, yes I can rejoice because God has given me each day as a gift. Do I do the most I could for Him each day? Not always, though I try, and some people would say that there is more that I could do, that may be so. My aim is to please God in all that I do and to be a blessing to others around me by encouraging and just being me, the person God made me to be. Yes, some days are hard, and I struggle like many others do, but I do thank God for the privilege of being His child and that He has called me to be where I am just now for Him. So, yes, despite everything that is going on around me I will rejoice in the Lord, my God, my Saviour, my Comforter.

Blessings..................Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kylie God is on your side Only good can come if we react with praise in our hearts to all things
Praying for you
love Barb

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1