Time flies when you're having fun!

Yes it seems like there is not enough time in the day for all that needs to be done. In some respects I am glad that time goes by so quickly and in others not so glad. It has been good this week to catch up with some of the kids from the school I used to teach at online, they are very sweet and now we are friends on Bebo! Yay, something else to play with in my spare time, but I am glad for the contact that I have with them and also for the influence I have been able to have on their lives - hopefully for good. Our God is awesome! Sometimes I can hardly believe that way that He works and what is happening around me, God is truly amazing.

Til next time...................Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1