Be Still..............

Sometimes when things are really busy it is just good to be still.



In this world that we live in it is getting harder and harder to do this. Tonight I am finding myself getting a little frustrated with a few things, but I am reminded that God is all that I need and sometimes all He requires is that we just Be still and rest in Him.

I am thankful for:
1. a God who cares about me far more than I deserve
2. the grace of God
3. the healing power of God
4. a dishwasher (I really hate the dishes)
5. blessings in unexpected places

Blessings in the journey......................Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Barb said…
hey Kylie this is the verse that drew me to God that awesome day I remember I had decided i needed to read the Bible with more discipline - this was the verse I read that Saturday night - Hey and Sunday God pushes me over and next thing I know I cant put the Bible down cos i wanted to know He is God awesome....
Barb

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1