God's Masterpiece............

Sometimes it's hard to think of ourselves as God's masterpiece when we look in the mirror and we don't like what we see. I know that I could lose a lot of weight and be a little more concerned with what I look like, but to be totally honest I am happy with me and who I am and it has all to do with my self-worth in God. I know that God loves me and that I have a purpose in Him. Has it always been like that for me? No, but I have learnt and as I become closer to God I start to see myself through His eyes. Although, yes I do need to lose weight and I am somewhat precious about my hair, I know that I am beautiful to God and that is what counts. I think that is why I can laugh at myself most of the time, I am loved by the Creator of the universe and it is an awesome thing to know.

On my desk are a variety of things.....notes, reminders to do things and then there's a whole lot of junk, but if I want to remember something or something is important to me I jot it down on a post-it note and stick it somewhere where I can see it. This is one of the things you would find there...................

If you think that the Mona Lisa is stunning.............You should look at my masterpiece. In the mirror.........................
Love God




Blessings on the journey.................Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1