It's been a looooong day!

It seems like some days never end! It has been good, though there has been a lot of challenges and things to do it has been good to share time with people and work through some "stuff". You know, I am glad that I have God in my life, I don't know what I would do without Him.

This verse has always been a favourite of mine...............I have it written on a post-it note just in my scrappy handwriting on my desk........

There is a place where you and I can live in Jesus Christ, a place of safety, peace, and joy.

It reminds me that all those who live a life of constant communion with God are constantly safe under his protection.

He that dwells, that is, sits down, in the secret place of the Most High, shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty; So really it's saying that when you, by faith, choose God for your guardian, you will find all that you could ever need or desire in Him. When we stay under the shadow of the Almighty; we are sheltered and God comes between us and every thing that would seek to annoy or destroy us, whether storm or sunshine.

It is our challenge daily to remember to stay in close communion with God, because it's when we don't that we fall and begin to lose sight of God's purpose for our lives.

Hope this makes sense..................Blessings.......
......Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1