Lots of things to do..............

Lots of things to do and it seems like there is never any time to do them. Things I need to do for work, things that I want to do personally...........like cross stitch or card making, or things that need doing around the house, like bath the dog - though she got one tonight cause I couldn't stand the smell any longer! Sometimes it's interesting when we say things like that........."I haven't had time for........." is it that we really haven't had time, or just that the time we have had has been spent engaging in other things, or even wasted somehow.......(probably by mindless internet surfing!!!!) Anyhow, as the list of things to do gets longer, I am thankful that I do have time to get to know God more and more, sometimes less time than at other times, and I'm also glad that God always has time for me. So now that I have bored everyone with a little bit of mindless babble I think that I will go and find something to do. Will it be something from the ever increasing list? ............probably not.........I've got the rest of the week for that!

Bye for now.....................Blessings..................Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1