A new favourite Bible verse......


Isn't it amazing how God speaks to us! I have been missing in action from blog world for a little while, but thought it was a good opportunity to get back to it. It has been a hard few weeks with a lot of things happening both personally and at church and basically settling into new surroundings, new church and people, but I am blessed to be reminded again and again how God loves me. This week I was wandering through Koorong and a plaque jumped out at me.................my new fave verse and I really believe that God was speaking to me through it.

"I have loved you with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself." Jeremiah 31:3

Awesome!

That through everything that I go through God loves me with a love that is everlasting! Never ends, never fails, never gives up on me, never lets me down, is always there, dependable, and absolutely everything that I ever need. What an awesome reminder of a God..........my God........my Creator.........who loves me and not only with an everlasting love, but also this verse reminds me that He has drawn me to Himself, to be His child and to love Him back.
Bless You Lord, may I continue to be all that you want me to be, and help me to allow you to shape and mould me the way that you want to.

Blessings on the journey................................Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Barb said…
mmmm Hi Kylie
Sounds like youve been on a tough road too. God is amazing in those down times
a part I like/ find comfort is when we are sinking he lifts down his right hand to pick us up as in Peter and the walking on water thing. sorry haven't got my Bible with me. Hope things get better for you
love always Barb

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1