I Have a Reason to Worship

Wow! What a wonderful work God has been doing my life especially over this last week. I shouldn't be amazed at the way God works, but He has helped me to be victorious in more than one area of my life recently and I thank Him immeasureably for that.

This part of a song comes to mind.......

All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship
(Brooke Fraser...... Desert Song)

It reminds me that whatever I have gone through..... whether things are good or bad, God is still my God and I have a reason to worship Him because He died for me.

So, short and sweet, but God's messages are like that sometimes..........

Blessings on the journey............................ Love Kylie XXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1