Back again.................

I love being able to blog, there's just something about it that I enjoy. So, if I get slack, get on my case!!! I like the idea of being able to get my thoughts out there and also the creativity of it all.

We are enjoying our new appointment at Parafield Gardens. A lovely bunch of people who love God and are passionate about what we can do in our area for Him. I've come to the conclusion, and I know that it is more than the first time that I have thought about this, but think of what we could do with more working hours in the day! What would we accomplish?? Would I spend it wisely, or would I waste more opportunities?? Hmmmmmmm............ a pity that we need sleep!

Now I'm just babbling!!! So, enough about that............ here's some things to be thankful for

1. a wonderful husband............ love you xx
2. Rain....... nice to hear it outside and it's good for helping my
lawn and trees to grow (cause I'm too lazy to water myself!)
3. New friends who are a blessing to me
4. Electricity
5. Warm clothes, when it all of a sudden gets cold like today
6. my cute little doggy who always makes me smile!!!!

So, there we are, I'm back to blogging,

Blessings on the journey.......................... Love Kylie xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1