Blessed be Your name!!!!!!

I was just doing some preparation for the meeting tomorrow and focusing on the song "Blessed be Your name" by Matt Redman. Making a choice to worship God in hard times is not so easy for us to do. I think part of our human nature is to immediately look at the hard/tough things and be discouraged by them.

In the Bible we find the book of Job.......... The Book of Job tells the story of a man called Job. Job was a good man. Job trusted God. But Job had terrible troubles. He lost all of his livestock, his whole family........ 7 sons and 3 daughters were killed....... and that is only in the first chapter of the book. But in the first chapter we find that right at the beginning of this devastating season in his life, Job says; "The Lord gives and the Lord takes away.... yet I will still praise Him."

We've all been through hard things.....big, hard life events, or seasons to endure, but the wonderful thing comes when through those hard times you can still stand and worship God and trust Him.
Still recognise His worth and say; "Yet, I will praise You!!!"

I hope this is a challenge for you as it is for me!

Blessings on the journey................................. Love Kylie xx

Comments

Barb said…
Hi Kylie such a long time since I looked at your Blog (and mine) thanks for the reminder I'll try to check in every now and then and maybe................
Anonymous said…
Have you read the book Matt Redman wrote on "Blessed Be Your Name"? $5 in Koorong.
Kylie said…
Hi Kay!! No I haven't read it, but will look out for it next time I am there!! Sounds like a good read! Barb, it's about time you put something new up!!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1