Why hide our feelings.................

I've just been thinking about the fact that we hardly ever talk about our true feelings. People ask us how we are and we say "good" or "good thanks" when sometimes we are feeling crap. For me I think it is part of making sure that everyone knows, or perhaps thinks, that I'm fine and I have everything under control, that somehow I am super woman or something! I think part of the way God can use us is by us being real. Letting people know that we are not ok all the time is ok and quite often more than not it gives a real insight to who we really are. Of course as a minister there are times when it is not appropriate to do that and you have to show a bit of professionalism, but who wants to see false people?? Right?? I want to be a true reflection of Jesus in all that I do. That doesn't mean that I won't have bad days.......... we all do that, but it means that I can get through by the grace of God and with His help. I can do ALL THINGS through Christ who strengthens me!

Blessings on the journey............... Love Kylie xx

Comments

Anonymous said…
You have a wonderful blog very creative don't know where you get the time!

Popular posts from this blog

Iron sharpens iron........

Busy, busy, busy...

God is closer than you think..... part 1